Risk Mitigation & Compliance Protects Your Brand
Proper training supports safety goals.
Our safety process ensures that physical infrastructures like fire suppression systems meet the need and that operational practice conforms to applicable codes. A licensed fire protection engineer reviews storage configurations for compliance, providing chemical manufactures – and all Inland Star customers – with added peace of mind.
- Fire Prevention Infrastructures by Licensed Fire Protection Engineer
- Employee safety training
- Weekly safety meetings
- HazMat Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Comprehensive Regulatory Compliance:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG)